• June, Solo Show "Unscripted, Naturally", Addison Ripley Fine Art, Washington D.C
• November/December, Solo Show "Skin Codes", Paul W. Zuccaire Gallery, Stony Brook University, Long Island, NY. Curated by Karen Levitov.
• February, "The Accuracy of the Ordinary" Two person show with Elizabeth McTernan, Curated by Andy Holtin, Hilbertraum, Berlin, Germany.
• January, Group Show, "Natural Allusions" Curated by Jackie Battenfield, Addison Ripley Fine Art, Washington D.C.
• November, "Storm", Online Curated exhibition, Center for Art and Thought, CA
• March, Stitching the Seam, Solo Show, Orlando Museum of Art, Orlando, FL.
- December, Two Person Show, Isabel Manalo and Martina Nitsche at Frank Kutschera Gallery in Berlin, Germany.
- February, Select, Curated by Stephen Philips for Washington Project for the Arts Annual Benefit Exhibition, Washington D.C.
- March, Bits of Elsewhere, Solo Exhibit, Addison Ripley Fine Art, Washington D.C
- March, Small Works Invitational as part of American University Faculty, Curated by Ed Ahlstrom, Montgomery Community College, Rockville, Maryland.
- April, McLean Project for the Arts 50th Commemorative Exhibition, Curator: Deborah McLeod, McLean Project for the Arts, McLean, VA
- May, "Mutual Friends", Curated by Jose Ruiz, Brian Balderston and Chad Saybrook, Brooklyn, NY, NY.
- October, Solo show of new work at Geschichte, Berlin, Germany
- January, Solo Exhibit Retrospective of work from 2006, 07, 08 and 09. Sponsored by Addison Ripley Fine Art at the German Marshall Fund, Washington D.C.
- March, In The Beginning, Premier Group Show, Chroma Projects Art Laboratory, Charlottesville, VA
- July, Departures and Arrivals: Investigating the Vocabulary of the Contemporary Landscape. Group Show Curated by Cara Ober, Towson University, Towson, MD
- June, Fantastic Journeys, Group Show, McLean Project for the Arts, Mclean, VA
- July, Bits and Pieces, Group show curated by Laura Ammussen, Goucher College, MD
- July, Periphery, Group Show curated by Geoff Delanoy, Gormley Gallery, College of Notre Dame, MD
- November, Catalyst, Commemorative Exhibition Celebrating Washington Project for the Arts 35th Anniversary. Curated by JW Mahoney, Katzen Arts Center at American University, Washington, DC
- January, "If I Didn't Care", Richmond Gallery at Park School, Curated by Rick Delaney, Baltimore, MD
- May, Idylls, Curated by Andrea Pollan in collaboration with the Washington Project for the Arts and the World Bank Art Program, World Bank, Washington, DC
- September, Solo Show, "Once, Upon", Addison Ripley Fine Art, Washington, DC
March, Solo Show, Togonon Gallery at Dae Advertising, San Francisco , CA .
- May, Maryland Arts Place Critics Residency Exhibit, Maryland Arts Place, Baltimore, MD
- December, "Quasi-Painting", Randall Scott Gallery, Curated by Cara Ober, Washington, DC.
- February, Los Angeles Art Show, Venice Beach, CA with Museum Works Galleries
- February, "Primed", Washington Project for the Arts Corcoran Annual Benefit Auction. Selected by Irene Hoffman of the Baltimore Museum of Contemporary Art. Corcoran Gallery of Art, Washington D.C.
- March, Group Show Curated by Carol Lukitsch of the Arlington Arts Center, Meyer Foundation, Washington, DC
- April, "Saturated", Curated by Zoe Myers, Heineman Myers Contemporary, Bethesda, MD
- May, "Believe It: 14 Painters", Curated by Jordan Block, Creative Arts Alliance, Baltimore, MD
- August, "Summer Introductions", Togonon Gallery, San Francisco, CA.
- November, "You Catch More Flies with Honey", Carroll Square Gallery, Washington, DC.
- January, "Mid-Atlantic New Painting", Curated by Jonathan Binstock, Ridderhof Martin Gallery at the University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
- January, Faculty Show, American University Katzen Arts Center, Washington, DC
- February, "Wish Your Were Here", Vox Populi, Philadelphia, PA
- May, "Turning the Page Part III: Nature Constructed", a virtual exhibit by Washington Project for the Arts, Corcoran.
- June, "Space Domestic", Curated by Jiha Moon, McLean Project for the Arts, McLean VA
- September, "Exchange", Washington D.C. Artists in Baltimore, MD. Sponsored by Washington Project for the Arts, Corcoran. Curated by Gabriel Martinez, Creative Alliance, Baltimore, MD
- December, "Exchange", Washington D.C. Artists in Richmond, VA. Sponsored by Washington Project for the Arts, Corcoran. Curated by Gabriel Martinez, Gallery 5, Richmond, VA
- December, "Fresh Paint", Curated by Carol Lukitch of the Arlington Arts Center, Arlington, VA
- January, "Groundwork", DEN Contemporary Art, Los Angeles, CA
- January, "State of the Arts", Arlington Arts Center, Arlington, VA
- April, "Wish You Were Here", Two person show with Jonathan Bucci. Flashpoint Gallery, Washington, DC
- August,"Natural Selection", Two person show with Trine Bumiller. Solomon Fine Art, Seattle, WA
- October, Washington Project for the Arts Corcoran Benefit Exhibition Curated by Erin Chase at Hickock Warner Architects, Washington, DC
- November, "Boundaries: Contemporary Landscapes", Curated by Jeffrey Rhodes. Union Gallery at University of Maryland, College Park
- September, "5 x 5", Five Local Arists, Nevin Kelly Gallery, Washington, DC
- June, Gallery Slye and Warehouse Space, Washington, DC
- May, Anonymous, Flashpoint Gallery, Washington, DC
- April, Group Show Gallery Artists, Nevin Kelly Gallery, Washington, DC
- March, "New Acquisitions", National Academy of Sciences Keck Center, Washington, DC
- February, National All Media Juried Show, Touchstone Gallery, Washington, DC
- June, "Strictly Painting", McLean Project for the Arts, McLean, VA 2002
- November, DB Sides, Decatur Blue and WPAC at Warehouse Gallery, WDC
- September, "Flicker", Two person show at Warehouse Gallery, WDC